Kiker Remodeling Service

04/16/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

improperly stained deck, has spots all over it. floor underneath deck door they put in has no floor support.
after I hired ***** to put in deck door as well sa 2 other doors and replace my deck and stain it I had to call ***** back out to my home and took a video of the rain streaming threw the deck door. he caulked the top of the door and said this would be sufficient. I found out later by another contractor that this was only a temporary fix. I showed him the spotted deck and told him I had ask him and his crew not to stain it at the time they did because they hadn't put the new wood down 24 hours until they were going to stain and additionally I told him a storm was coming that evening. He assured me it would be no problem but when he came back to fix leaking door and saw the spotted deck and poor job they had done he promised me he would be back to re-stain, that was over 1 year ago. I had another contractor come out 9 months after ***** had put deck door in because the floor was popping underneath the deck door area. he looked under my deck and told me there had been no supporting frame work put back underneath the door and it was a hazard for me to walk on and would cost 4650.00 to fix the door properly and replace floor hat ***** should have replaced when he took it up. In the initial visit, when ***** came to my home he assured me all work would be of quality. So far everything I hired him to do I have had problems with. I have contacted ***** face book page by email message and will give him a few days to respond which I feel sure will be futile as I tried to contact him numerous times shortly after the job was supposedly complete and never got a return call. If ***** will repair work at no further cost I will withdraw complaint. If not will be happy to provide video clips and pictures of some of his work so that no other disabled individual is taken advantage of again.

I want sub standard work completed and / or re-done without any cost to me seeing that I paid over $4000.oo to have this work done.

Construction & Remodeling Services, Home Repair & Maintenance, Handyman Services, Remodeling Services, Home Repairs and Maintenance, Home Improvements - Additions, Home Improvements