BBB Accredited Business since 05/23/2012

Hendrick Lexus Northlake

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 3 closed in last 12 months

07/28/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I have not received permanent tags and my temporary tags are expired. The dealership has not sent me new temporary tags.

New Temporary Tags to replace the existing expired tags.

**** I apologize about the inconvenience I just got off the phone with our title Dept and we are waiting on Infiniti to get the title and then we can expedite this asap. I can have a loaner vehicle fully gassed and bring to you while we wait for Infiniti, please let me know and again I apologize

03/17/2015Advertising / Sales Issues
01/20/2015Guarantee / Warranty Issues

Auto Dealers-New & Used Cars, Auto Services - Oil & Lube, Auto Services, Auto Service - Specialty Parts, Auto Repair - Power Steering, Auto Repair - Tune-Up, Auto Repair - Shocks, Auto Repair - Suspension, Auto - Emissions Testing, Auto Smog Inspection, Auto Headlight Restoration, Auto Repair & Service - Airbags, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Inspection Stations, Auto Electric Service, Auto Diagnostic Service, Auto Accessories, Auto Air Conditioning, Auto Parts & Supplies - New, Auto Floor Coverings, Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles