BBB Accredited Business since 11/27/2012

Downer, Walters and Mitchener, P.A.

11/07/2012Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Failure to return phone calls in regards to pending case.
I have contacted the office several times within the past 5 months trying to get the status of my pending case. I've been told several times that my lawyer would call me back with information as to why it's taking so long to settle my case but I haven't received any call backs.

I would like for them to settle my case I got in the wreck in June 2012.

WE have contacted Ms. ****** and feel that she has a better understanding of what we are trying to do for her and have given her steps to take to make sure she feels there is communication between her and our office.

Attorneys, Attorneys - Workers Compensation, Attorneys - DUI, Attorneys - Personal Injury & Property Damage, Attorneys - Traffic Law