Standard 17: Web Site Disclosures - Include on any charity websites that solicit contributions, the same information that is recommended for annual reports, as well as the mailing address of the charity and electronic access to its most recent IRS Form 990.
United Way of Rock River Valley does not meet this Standard because the organization's website, www.unitedwayrrv.org, does not include all of the recommended information for those charity websites that solicit for donations. Specifically, it does not include:
- A summary of program service accomplishments.
- Total income.
- Total program expenses.
- Total fund raising expenses.
- Total administrative expenses.
- End of year net assets.
- Electronic access to the organization’s most recent IRS Form 990.
United Way of Rock River Valley does not meet this Standard because:
- What personal information is being collected and how it will be used.
- How to contact the charity to review personal information that is collected and request corrections.