Standard 16: Annual Report - Have an annual report available to all, on request, that includes: (a) the organization's mission statement, (b) a summary of the past year's program service accomplishments, (c) a roster of the officers and members of the board of directors, (d) financial information that includes (i) total income in the past fiscal year, (ii) expenses in the same program, fund raising and administrative categories as in the financial statements, and (iii) ending net assets.
Standard 17: Web Site Disclosures - Include on any charity websites that solicit contributions, the same information that is recommended for annual reports, as well as the mailing address of the charity and electronic access to its most recent IRS Form 990.
Support Advocates for Women does not meet this Standard because the organization's website, , does not include all of the recommended information for those charity websites that solicit for donations. Specifically, it does not include:
- The organization’s mission statement.
- A summary of program service accomplishments.
- A roster of the board of directors.
- Total income.
- Total program expenses.
- Total fund raising expenses.
- Total administrative expenses.
- End of year net assets.
- The organization’s mailing address.
- Electronic access to the organization’s most recent IRS Form 990.