Standard 8: Program Service Expense Ratio - Spend at least 65% of its total expenses on program activities.
Genesis at the Crossroads, Inc. does not meet this Standard because:
- According to the its IRS Form 990 for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2011, the organization spent $54,628 or 58% of its total expenses ($93,694) on program service activities.
Standard 17: Web Site Disclosures - Include on any charity websites that solicit contributions, the same information that is recommended for annual reports, as well as the mailing address of the charity and electronic access to its most recent IRS Form 990.
Genesis at the Crossroads, Inc. does not meet this Standard because the organization's website, www.gatc.org, does not include all of the recommended information for those charity websites that solicit for donations. Specifically, it does not include:
- A summary of program service accomplishments.
- Total income.
- Total program expenses.
- Total fund raising expenses.
- Total administrative expenses.
- End of year net assets.
- The organization’s mailing address.
- Electronic access to the organization’s most recent IRS Form 990.