Standard 8: Program Service Expense Ratio - Spend at least 65% of its total expenses on program activities.
Dixon Main Street does not meet this Standard because:
- According to the its IRS Form 990-EZ for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011, the organization spent $16,328 or 26% of its total expenses ($62,030) on program service activities.
Standard 16: Annual Report - Have an annual report available to all, on request, that includes: (a) the organization's mission statement, (b) a summary of the past year's program service accomplishments, (c) a roster of the officers and members of the board of directors, (d) financial information that includes (i) total income in the past fiscal year, (ii) expenses in the same program, fund raising and administrative categories as in the financial statements, and (iii) ending net assets.
Dixon Main Street does not meet this standard because the most recent annual report did not include:
- Total income.
- Total program expenses.
- Total expenses for each program in the same categories that appear in the organization’s financial statements.
- Total fund raising expenses.
- Total administrative expenses.
- Total end of year net assets.