Standard 8: Program Service Expense Ratio - Spend at least 65% of its total expenses on program activities.
Camp Fire USA Illinois Prairie Council, Inc. does not meet this Standard because:
- According to the its audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012, the organization spent $127,535 or 57% of its total expenses ($222,095) on program service activities.
Standard 14: Budget - Have a board-approved annual budget for its current fiscal year, outlining projected expenses for major program activities, fund raising, and administration.
Camp Fire USA Illinois Prairie Council, Inc. does not meet this Standard because, when the organization provided budget information, it indicated that the budget:
- Was not produced for the current fiscal year.
Standard 17: Web Site Disclosures - Include on any charity websites that solicit contributions, the same information that is recommended for annual reports, as well as the mailing address of the charity and electronic access to its most recent IRS Form 990.
Camp Fire USA Illinois Prairie Council, Inc. does not meet this Standard because the organization's website, www.campfireusa-illinois.org, does not include all of the recommended information for those charity websites that solicit for donations. Specifically, it does not include:
- The organization’s mission statement.
- A summary of program service accomplishments.
- Total income.
- Total program expenses.
- Total fund raising expenses.
- Total administrative expenses.
- End of year net assets.
- Electronic access to the organization’s most recent IRS Form 990.