- ABS Heating & Cooling LLC
- Air Comfort Systems, Inc.
- Allzone Home Improvement & Handyman Services, LLC
- Altered Scapes, Inc.
- Alzheimer's Association of Central Ohio
- Amitai Sela Photography
- Ares Sportswear, Ltd.
- Artistic Concrete Construction, LLP
- ATW Interiors
- Bennett Systems
- Best Painting
- Binder and Binder - The National Social Security Disability Advocates, LLC
- Botkin Insurance Services
- Brian D. Cutright DDS, Inc. Fairfield Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Bryson Legal, LLC
- Buckeye Weddings, Inc.
- Budget Carpet & Flooring
- C & J Auto Repair
- Campbell Plastering, LLC
- Capitol Cadillac
- CER-TECH Auto Body Shop, Inc.
- Control-X Medical, Inc.
- Coopers Asphalt Sealing
- Cornerstone Home & Hospice
- Cousino Harris Disaster Kleenup
- DA Electrical, Inc.
- Daddy's PC
- Danny L. Caudill, Attorney at Law, LLC
- Deshae Nicole's Salon
- Direction Mortgage Company
- Discount Granite Wholesale
- Dyer Remodeling, LLC
- EB Solutions, LLC
- Flush Drain
- Framemakers of Clintonville
- Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.
- G2 Home Improvement, Inc
- Galushka Home Improvement
- General Preservation Corp.
- Gotmaps?, LLC
- Gouge Quality Roofing, LLC
- Hacker’s Hideout
- HarQuin Bookkeeping and Consulting Services, LLC
- Holzer Clinic, LLC
- Interior Expressions, LLC
- It's An Art Tree Service
- Jess Overhead Garage Doors
- Jim Wesley Construction, LLC
- Julie's Pet Parlor, LLC
- KDW Photography
- Kevin Woltz Masonry, Inc.
- Kuhn's Contracting, Inc.
- L & L Roofing & Overhead Doors
- The Law Office of Jeffrey A McCormick
- LTD Home Improvement, LLC
- Lifestyle Building and Renovations
- Maple & Sons Construction, Inc.
- McCoy Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
- McGovern Landscape Management
- Mergel Contracting
- Michael A. Foley Photography, LLC
- Mobile Mike's Auto Electric and Service LLC
- Morning Light Photography
- Ohio Concrete Countertops Inc
- Oskin Tax Services LLC
- Perfect Balance Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC
- Pioneer Roofing & Restoration, LLC
- Premier Valet Parking
- Reliable Renovations of Ohio LLC
- Rhiel & Associates Co, LPA
- Rite Way Construction Services Inc.
- Saup/Hartley Roofing
- Smith Roofing & Sheet Metal LLC
- SP Payroll and Tax Services, LLC
- The Callard Company
- TK Auto Service
- U.S.T. Environmental Contractor, Inc.
- Universal Vein Clinics, LLC
- Varga Communications, Inc.
The BBB Code of Business Practices represents sound advertising, selling and customer service practices that enhance customer trust and confidence in business. The Code is built on the BBB Standards for Trust, eight principles that summarize important elements of creating and maintaining trust in business.
This Code also represents standards for business accreditation by BBB. Businesses based in the United States and Canada that meet these standards and complete application procedures will be accredited by BBB.
Your BBB routinely shares one of the ways we live up to our responsibility to ensure the lasting value of Accreditation. We do that not only by checking to see that businesses meet BBB Standards when they first apply to become Accredited, but also by taking action to revoke Accreditation if an accredited business fails to continue to uphold those standards.
Revoking BBB Accreditation is a two step process. First BBB notifies the business that Accreditation has been suspended, explains why, and gives the company another chance to resolve the problem or otherwise appeal the action. Once the issues are resolved, the matter is reviewed for the need to conduct an in-person appeal before a Board committee. The Board can decide to expel, reinstate or set some parameters related to the reinstatement.
Both suspension and expulsion become part of the BBB Business Review available to the public on the company. And a company’s BBB rating is negatively impacted by the revocation of Accreditation, as well as the underlying reason for that action.