BBB Business Review
This Business is not BBB accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
On 9/18/2014 this business's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that Accredited Businesses meet and abide by the following standards:
- 1E. In its relationship with BBB:
- meet all applicable standards within this Code of Business Practices
- cooperate with BBB's activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the business' industry
- honor any settlements, agreements or decisions reached as an outcome of a BBB dispute resolution process
- complete the required application and pay all monetary obligations to BBB in a timely manner
- 6A. Promptly respond to all complaints forwarded by BBB by:
- Resolving the complaint directly with the complainant and notifying BBB, or
- Providing BBB with a response that BBB determines:
- is professional,
- addresses all of the issues raised by the complainant,
- includes appropriate evidence and documents supporting the business' position, and
- explains why any relief sought by the complainant cannot or should not be granted.
- 6B. Make a good faith effort to resolve disputes, which includes mediation if requested by BBB. Other dispute resolution options, including arbitration, may be recommended by BBB when other efforts to resolve a dispute have failed. BBB may consider a business' willingness to participate in recommended dispute resolution options in determining compliance with these standards.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered the rating for TBK Enterprise Inc include:
- 1 complaint(s) filed against business that were not resolved
Factors that raised the rating for TBK Enterprise Inc include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||1|
|Total Closed Complaints||1|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding
or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain
any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue SE, Washington DC 20590
Phone Number: (800) 832-5660
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. J.R. Sulak, Owner
Welding Livestock Hauling Farm Equipment - Repair & Parts Sand & Gravel Steel Fabricators Fence - Sales, Service & Contractors Buildings - Pole & Post Frame Carports Road Building Contractors Steel Erectors Ornamental Metal Work Awnings & Canopies Buildings - Metal Door & Gate Operating Devices Fence Contractors Fence Posts & Fittings Gates