1 of 1 images | See All Images >>
BBB Accredited Business since
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
· Aloha Suites of Lake Travis, LLC, is a vacation rental business located on the corner of American Drive and Highland Lake Drive.
· We feature 8 townhome suites.
· A suite can sleep 6-8 adults.
· Each suite can be divided into 2 separate rooms which can be rented individually.
· The studio style room (A side) has a living area with patio and furniture, fully-equipped kitchen and full bath, a queen size sofa sleeper and a full size Murphy bed (sleeps 4 adults).
· The motel style room (B side) has 2 full beds (or a king bed), full bath, mini refrigerator and microwave (sleeps 2-4 adults).
· All of the rooms have linens, towels, toiletries, basic cable, color television (some with video hook-ups), 4 or 10 cup coffee maker and free wireless internet.
· A card key and parking pass is available for a fee of $10.00 per day. The card and pass allows access to all the shoreline parks, boat ramps and marinas in Lago Vista.
· Room rates run from $79.00 to $179.00 per night depending on the season.
· Aloha Suites of Lake Travis says, Lodging – “Feels like home!”
· Add the lake activities like fishing and boating, golfing on three close-by golf courses and you have a vacation made in heaven!
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that Aloha Suites of Lake Travis, LLC meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for Aloha Suites of Lake Travis, LLC include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- No complaints filed with BBB.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Type of Entity
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Business ManagementMr. Pete Massie, Manager Joyce L. Chong, Owner
Vacation Rentals Cabin, Cottage & Chalet - Rentals Resorts
Method(s) of PaymentVisa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX
Refund and Exchange Policy2. CANCELLATION All refunds are subject to a $35 cancellation fee. If cancelled thirty days or more prior to arrival - full refund less cancellation fee. Two weeks prior to arrival, a charge of Â½ of one night's rental fee plus cancellation fee, 3-13 days prior to arrival, a charge of one night's rental fee plus cancellation fee, 2 days or less prior to arrival - a charge of two night's rental fee plus cancellation fee or entire amount plus cancellation fee if stay is less than two nights. In the event we can rent the rooms you had reserved, a refund less the cancellation fee will be returned.
Aloha Suites of Lake Travis, LLC is a vacation rental business located along the north shore of Lake Travis, in Lago Vista, Texas. Lake activities include boating, swimming and hiking. Our suites can sleep 6 to 8 Adults
What is a BBB Business Review?
We offer free reviews on businesses that include background, licensing, consumer experience and other information such as governmental actions that is known to BBB. These reviews are provided for businesses that are BBB accredited and also for businesses that are not BBB accredited.
About BBB Business Review Content & Services:
Some Better Business Bureaus offer additional content & services in BBB Business Reviews.
The additional content & services are typically regional in nature or, in some cases, a new product or service that is being tested prior to a more general release.
Not all enhanced content & services are available at all Better Business Bureaus.
Types of Complaints Handled by BBB
BBB handles the following types of complaints between businesses and their customers so long as they are not, or have not been, litigated:
- Advertising or Sales
- Billing or Collection
- Problems with Products or Services
- Guarantee or Warranty
We do not handle workplace disputes, discrimination claims or claims about the quality of health or legal services.
BBB Complaint Process
Your complaint will be forwarded to the business within two business days. The business will be asked to respond within 14 days, and if a response is not received, a second request will be made. You will be notified of the business's response when we receive it (or notified that we received no response). Complaints are usually closed within 30 business days.
What is BBB Advertising Review?
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to prove their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
What government actions does BBB report on?
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving business' marketplace conduct.
BBB Reporting Policy
As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business.
BBB Business Reviews are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information in this BBB Business Review is believed reliable but not guaranteed as to accuracy.
BBB business Reviews generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB Business Reviews are subject to change at any time.