BBB Business Review
1 of 1 images | See All Images >>
BBB Accredited Business since
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
· Aloha Suites of Lake Travis, LLC, is a vacation rental business located on the corner of American Drive and Highland Lake Drive.
· We feature 8 townhome suites.
· A suite can sleep 6-8 adults.
· Each suite can be divided into 2 separate rooms which can be rented individually.
· The studio style room (A side) has a living area with patio and furniture, fully-equipped kitchen and full bath, a queen size sofa sleeper and a full size Murphy bed (sleeps 4 adults).
· The motel style room (B side) has 2 full beds (or a king bed), full bath, mini refrigerator and microwave (sleeps 2-4 adults).
· All of the rooms have linens, towels, toiletries, basic cable, color television (some with video hook-ups), 4 or 10 cup coffee maker and free wireless internet.
· A card key and parking pass is available for a fee of $10.00 per day. The card and pass allows access to all the shoreline parks, boat ramps and marinas in Lago Vista.
· Room rates run from $79.00 to $179.00 per night depending on the season.
· Aloha Suites of Lake Travis says, Lodging – “Feels like home!”
· Add the lake activities like fishing and boating, golfing on three close-by golf courses and you have a vacation made in heaven!
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that Aloha Suites of Lake Travis, LLC meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for Aloha Suites of Lake Travis, LLC include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- No complaints filed with BBB.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Type of Entity
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Business ManagementMr. Pete Massie, Manager Joyce L. Chong, Owner
Vacation Rentals Cabin, Cottage & Chalet - Rentals Resorts
Method(s) of PaymentVisa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX
Refund and Exchange Policy2. CANCELLATION All refunds are subject to a $35 cancellation fee. If cancelled thirty days or more prior to arrival - full refund less cancellation fee. Two weeks prior to arrival, a charge of Â½ of one night's rental fee plus cancellation fee, 3-13 days prior to arrival, a charge of one night's rental fee plus cancellation fee, 2 days or less prior to arrival - a charge of two night's rental fee plus cancellation fee or entire amount plus cancellation fee if stay is less than two nights. In the event we can rent the rooms you had reserved, a refund less the cancellation fee will be returned.
Aloha Suites of Lake Travis, LLC is a vacation rental business located along the north shore of Lake Travis, in Lago Vista, Texas. Lake activities include boating, swimming and hiking. Our suites can sleep 6 to 8 Adults