This business is not BBB accredited.Additional Locations
Phone: (512) 255-4441 710 S Ih 35, Round Rock, TX 78681
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
View Business Review Inquiries
On 12/18/2014 this business's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that Accredited Businesses meet and abide by the following standards:
- 1E. In its relationship with BBB:
- meet all applicable standards within this Code of Business Practices
- cooperate with BBB's activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the business' industry
- honor any settlements, agreements or decisions reached as an outcome of a BBB dispute resolution process
- complete the required application and pay all monetary obligations to BBB in a timely manner
- 6A. Promptly respond to all complaints forwarded by BBB by:
- Resolving the complaint directly with the complainant and notifying BBB, or
- Providing BBB with a response that BBB determines:
- is professional,
- addresses all of the issues raised by the complainant,
- includes appropriate evidence and documents supporting the business' position, and
- explains why any relief sought by the complainant cannot or should not be granted.
- 6B. Make a good faith effort to resolve disputes, which includes mediation if requested by BBB. Other dispute resolution options, including arbitration, may be recommended by BBB when other efforts to resolve a dispute have failed. BBB may consider a business' willingness to participate in recommended dispute resolution options in determining compliance with these standards.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that <em>lowered</em> the rating for Eagle Towing & Recovery, Inc. include:
- 3 complaint(s) filed against business
- Failure to respond to 1 complaint(s) filed against business
Factors that raised the rating for Eagle Towing & Recovery, Inc. include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||2|
|Total Closed Complaints||3|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||2|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation
920 Colorado St, Austin TX 78701
Phone Number: (800) 803-9202
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMrs. Gaylynn Sizemore, President Ms. Tracy Shelton, Website
Towing - Automotive
Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Summary
BBB Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Overview