If yes, click here to login.
BBB Accredited Business sinceAdditional Locations
Phone: (210) 960-1630 18756 Stone Oak Pkwy Ste 200, San Antonio, TX 78258 View Additional Email Addresses
2 of 2 images | See All Images >>
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Request a Quote
View Business Review Inquiries
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that StableLift Foundation Repair meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for StableLift Foundation Repair include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size
- Response to 1 complaint(s) filed against business
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||1|
|Total Closed Complaints||1|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||2|
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Brent Goodman, President Ms. Caren Goodman Mr. Scott Kuryak, Business Operations Mr. Andre Shoumatoff, Marketing
Foundation Contractors Foundation Inspection Foundation Repair & House Leveling
Industry TipsFoundation repair tips Tips for hiring a contractor
Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Summary
BBB Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Overview
What is a BBB Business Review?
We offer free reviews on businesses that include background, licensing, consumer experience and other information such as governmental actions that is known to BBB. These reviews are provided for businesses that are BBB accredited and also for businesses that are not BBB accredited.
About BBB Business Review Content & Services:
Some Better Business Bureaus offer additional content & services in BBB Business Reviews.
The additional content & services are typically regional in nature or, in some cases, a new product or service that is being tested prior to a more general release.
Not all enhanced content & services are available at all Better Business Bureaus.
Types of Complaints Handled by BBB
BBB handles the following types of complaints between businesses and their customers so long as they are not, or have not been, litigated:
- Advertising or Sales
- Billing or Collection
- Problems with Products or Services
- Guarantee or Warranty
We do not handle workplace disputes, discrimination claims or claims about the quality of health or legal services.
BBB Complaint Process
Your complaint will be forwarded to the business within two business days. The business will be asked to respond within 14 days, and if a response is not received, a second request will be made. You will be notified of the business's response when we receive it (or notified that we received no response). Complaints are usually closed within 30 business days.
What is BBB Advertising Review?
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to prove their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
What government actions does BBB report on?
BBB reports on known government actions that are relevant to the business's marketplace dealings with the public.
BBB Reporting Policy
As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business.
BBB Business Reviews are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information in this BBB Business Review is believed reliable but not guaranteed as to accuracy.
BBB Business Reviews generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB Business Reviews are subject to change at any time.
Additional Email Addresses
- - Communication/Mass Email
- - eQuote
- - Sales
Complaint Trends - Last 3 Years
Customer Review Trends
BBB Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Overview
BBB Customer Reviews Rating represents the customers opinions of the business. The Customer Review Rating is based on the number of positive, neutral and negative customer reviews posted that are calculated to produce a score.
|Customer Review Experience||Value|
|Positive Review||5 points per review|
|Neutral Review||3 points per review|
|Negative Review||1 point per review|
BBB letter grades represent the BBB's opinion of the business. The BBB grade is based on BBB file information about the business. In some cases, a business' grade may be lowered if the BBB does not have sufficient information about the business despite BBB requests for that information from the business.
BBB Letter Grade Scale
Star Rating scale
BBB Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating is not a guarantee of a business' reliability or performance, and BBB recommends that consumers consider a business' BBB Rating and Customer Review Rating in addition to all other available information about the business. If the BBB Rating is NR then only Customer Reviews are used for the Star Rating.
Problems with Product/Service
Read Complaint Details
Complaint: I hired the company initially to repair the foundation on my house. After they completed the foundation repair, I waited the recommended 30 days to start the repairs on the house, and I hired an independent contractor to repair the damage on the house that was caused both prior to the foundation repair and because of the foundation repairs. I understand that the repairs initially needed because of the foundation repairs were necessary. However, six months after all of the repairs were finished, the sheetrock and other repairs done by the contractor were completely destroyed by the renewed shifting of the foundation. When I contacted the company to ask what could be done about these new damages caused by the work they did on the foundation for my house, they told me initially that these repairs were not included in the contract with them. Later, their ********* told me that I could send him pictures of the damage and an estimate of the cost of repairs, and he would present it to their investors to see if they would be able to remedy this situation. It has been a month since I contacted him with the information he requested and I have yet to receive a response.
Desired Settlement: This business should compensate me for the damages caused to my home from the failure of their product.
To BBB Resolution Department
Dear BBB Resolution Department.
We apologize for this delayed response behind the 10 day period, but for some reason the complaint letter was mailed to our old mailing address at 8719 Business Cir, Converse, TX 78109. I called in immediately upon receiving this etter and spoke to our BBB representative and he said he would let your team know there was an issue here. Our correct mailing address is In fact '6410 S. Interstate 35 New Braunfels, TX 78132". Please consider this in our response time as this complaint resolution is of the greatest concern.
Regarding this complaint:
1) The gentleman who wrote the complaint (Mr. **** *******) was not our customer He states here that from the very top "I hired this company initially to repair the foundation on my house." This statement is 100% false. Dates mentioned of correspondence and the advice and sequence of events written were also 100% false with the exception of our correspondence on June 23, 2015
2) The customer who hired us to perform services on the subject property was the previous owner (Mr. **** *****). This customer has actually returned for more service since he contacted us. We we were contacted by Mr. ***** in April of 2014 and he proceeded with the repair in November 2014 We have full record of his original call, email correspondence and contract acceptance with corresponding dates. We also have full record of the permit application with these dates and engineering com pletion report following the repair that recommended waiting 30-90 days before making interior repairs. All contract details were agreed upon fully exclusively with Mr. **** *****. and these items were performed perfectly to his satisfaction. The product warranty is very clearly stated and agreed, and stated exactly as to what would be covered in the event that any circumstance call future action on the warranty.
3) According to Bexar appraisal district records, the title of this property transferred on Dec, 19. 2014 to the gentleman making this claim. Mr. **** ******* in fact never hired us to perform any service. but he did purchase a home where we had nstalled our product previously, and that product warranty conveyed exclusively.
4) StableLift has no record of correspondence with the gentleman making this claim (Mr. **** *******) until June 2, 2015 following the excessive flooding experienced in May 2015. Within 1 day of contacting our office, (on June 3) our inspector came out and evaluated the state of our repair and though there were obvious signs of general property maintenance needed and overall neglect that were clearly outside of our specific contract for services, we recommended performance on our warranty in order to fully inspect and ensure no problems existed following the flood. This was a very simple process but it did require us open up and check all previously Installed piers and adjust If needed. This minor service call was performed on June 8. 2015 and within 1/2 of a day it was complete with virtually no impact to the home. I personally even received a thank you email from the gentleman making this claim for the great job done. but then following the letter we begin receiving de mands for services outside of the exclusive product warranty we provide. The demands for services or financial considerations are very clearly outside of any and all agreements made between our company and the actual original customer and additionally the new demands made are items not included in any type of warranty.very clearly and as is documented in email, Mr **** ******* was responded to when his requests were made, but Mr. ******* then failed to initiate any specific review requests per the instructions given instead, the BBB and other online review sites are being used to leverage financial consldera lions on items that were never agreed to and are clearly outside of the original contract with our cus tomer (Mr **** *****) and the subject property which our product warranty conveys
its a verifiable fact that throughout this process we have performed our services perfectly and expeditiously as agreed. We are very clearly a company that holds high standards of integrity, but we are not a company that responds to demands that are not original agreed terms and out of princip a can not give considerations freely simply because an individual decides to demand it for any reason
As to our response to the the pursuant of this claim, it should be stated that (Mr. **** *******) did not submit Information for review as Instructed June 23, 2015, and this is the only reason why we have not had contact with him. We have been awaiting his response and t never has been submitted according to the instructions we provided.
Again, we make it very clear that all considerations requested in this claim were never agreed items of service between StableLift of Texas. Inc. by any means (either verbal or written) or in any contract with either the gentleman making claim or the actual customer (Mr **** *****) and thus are not and should not be under any association with our company We make very clear the agreed contracted terms of service, and we have fulfilled our contract perfectly. Our company very clearly has no association with the types of repairs requested in any circumstance and has never performed these services under any contract.
'Mr. ******* does however claim the services requested here were originally performed by a separate contractor, and thus would fall under any agreed warranted terms of service made exclusively between the "other contractor and Mr. *******.
—.Again we are a company who provides excellent service and strives to overachieve and help others in an unparalleled way. We communicate clearly on all levels, but we are not a company that simply gives away free considerations outside of our mutually agreed contracts of service. We do desire to help others and provide the best solution in the industry, but unfortunately there are individuals who desire to take advantage of our good nature and flawless reputation.
Thank you again for your attention to resolving tills matter. Please contact our office with any questions or to verify informat on. All items written here are verifiable facts that our office is more than happy to provide evidence for. We are happy to assist you in any way possible!
***** *******, *********
Additionally, Mr. ******* claims that I did not respond to him in manner that was directed. However, he claims that he told me to respond to him via certified mail. This was never stated. Mr. ******* and I had communicated via email for all of our conversations, so I had no reason to believe that email was not an acceptable form of communication when I sent the information he requested. When he contacted me to inform me of my "error" he gave me less than a week to remedy the situation and threatened litigation if I failed to comply.
I also can provide copies of the warranty, letter from Mr. *******, the estimate, the invoice, and the emails we sent if needed.
Better Business Bureau:
I write to retract the complaint I submitted on August 31, 2015 with respect to Stable Lift Foundation Repair. It was assigned an ID of ********, I have no complaints with StableLfft. I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your assistance in this matter.