BBB Accredited Business sinceAdditional Locations
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
For more info see: http://www.univista.com
Since our founding in 1997 UniVista has been committed to vigorously protecting your productivity by providing outstanding solutions and support with maximum efficiency and reliability when you need it. We do this by learning how your business operates and then leveraging our experience and array of IT Services to make sure that your organization is able to meet its goals.
1. Ongoing System Support: We can monitor your Windows, Mac, or Linux systems and respond to outages, in most cases, before you notice that there is a problem.
2. System usage planning and budgeting: We will help you decide which technologies are right for your business growth and budget, help you plan implementation, and even install for you to your specifications.
3. Network Design and Implementation: We can plan and implement any type of network regardless of the scale.
4. Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Planning and Implementation Including Policy and Procedure Creation: We will evaluate your existing plan and help you elevate your plan to meet your Business Continuity requirements.
5. Security Planning and Implementation: We will evaluate your existing security policies, perform PIN tests and internal vulnerability assessments on your network, and help you elevate your security to meet your business needs.
6. Policy creation and maintenance: We can evaluate your existing IT policies, help you make changes where necessary, and help you keep them current.
7. Constant Network Security management: We can monitor all of your client infrastructure including servers, workstations, managed switches, firewalls, and access points 24/7.
8. Quarterly audit and risk assessment: On a regular basis we will evaluate your infrastructure, take into account new risks, and make sure that we are doing everything we can to keep your organization safe and productive.
9. Full Help Desk Support including 24/7 afterhours support.
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that Univista LLC meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for Univista LLC include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- No complaints filed with BBB
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Type of Entity
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Business ManagementMr. Larry Whelan, Managing Member
Computers - Training Computers - Network Security Information Technology Services Computers - Dealers Computers Hardware, Software & Services Computer Business Services Computers - Disaster Recovery Computers - Networks
Products & Services
Univista LLC sells the following brand(s): Cisco, Dell, GFI Security Products, Google Apps, HP Printers, Microsoft, Sonicwall, Symantec, Ubiquiti , Veeam Disaster Recovery Products
Univista LLC offers the following product(s): Dell EqualLogic SAN, Firewalls, Managed Switches, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Server 2012r2, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Windows 8, VMWare Virtual server hosting environments, Wireless Access Points