This organization offers a primary health care facility serving to 10,000 uninsured and under-served Central Texans. The organization works to empower patients to make good health decisions.
Services offered by the organization include:
- adult medicine,
- pediatrics, adolescent,
- family planning, and
- prenatal services.
It also offers "wrap-around" services such as:
- an immunization clinic,
- center for adolescent health,
- chronic disease management,
- nutritional and lactation counseling,
- developmental and behavioral health program,
- social work,
- health education,
- alternative medicine,
- integrated behavioral health,
- laboratory, pharmacy services, and
- outreach clinics for local shelters.