The charity's programs include Head Start, a program designed to provide education services for children between the ages of 3 and 4 years old; family and community services for children between the ages of 3 and 4 years old and their families. The charity also provides Youth Services, a program designed to address substance abuse and dropout prevention, improve classroom behavior, grades, and standardized test results. The charity also provide Children's resources and referral; counselling; and elder care services.
These programs are provided with the goal of:
* Strengthening families and their self-sufficiency;
* Engaging parents in their children's education and building leadership skills;
* Providing individual and family counseling;
* Drop-out prevention programs for educators, parents, and youth;
* Providing social and health resources for seniors;
* Providing training for child care providers.