BBB Accredited Business since
Phone: (877) 599-5242 17806 IH-10, Suite 300, San Antonio, TX 78257
2 of 2 images | See All Images >>
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This company offers training courses to become a certified life coach.
Request a Quote
View Business Review Inquiries
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that Life Coaching Institute of America meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for Life Coaching Institute of America include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- No complaints filed with BBB
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
Texas Department of State Health Services
1100 W 49th St, Austin TX 78756
Phone Number: 888-963-7111
Type of Entity
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Business ManagementMs. Gina Barritt, Co-Founder Mr. Jonathon T Schultz, Website Designer/Admin Ms. Leslie Schultz, Co-Founder
Coaching - Life Educational Consultants Health & Wellness Training Programs
Refund and Exchange Policy
Registration, Refund, and Cancellation Information for all “Life Coach Certification” and “Graduate Advanced Training” programs offered by Life Coaching Institute of America are listed below. You may register for Upcoming Courses and Events by using our secure online environment (which can be found on our website LifeCoachingAmerica.com and/or our Event Registration Platform); and, you will receive an email confirmation upon receipt of your payment.
Registration Cancellation by Registrant
• Unless specifically stated on registration details, the deadline to receive a full refund for your registration is two weeks (14 days) prior to the start date of the scheduled event.
• Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund less a $75 cancellation processing fee.
• Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
• Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event and/or have failed to contact us prior to the deadline. “No shows” are subject to the full course fee and no refunds will be issued once the event has started.
• Cancellations will only be accepted via e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
• All refund requests must be made by the registrant or credit card holder.
• Refund requests must include the name of the registrant and/or transaction number in addition to the date and location of the registered event.
• Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
Event Cancellation by Organizer (Life Coaching Institute of America)
• Life Coaching Institue of America (LCIA) reserves the right to cancel an event due to circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
• If LCIA for any reason cancels an event, registrants will be contacted by us and offered a full refund.
• Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement or rescheduling of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date
These above policies apply to all Life Coaching Institute of America Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event details. Please read each individual event information thoroughly.