BBB Business Review
This Business is not BBB accredited
Phone: (928) 759-5588 Fax: (928) 759-0127 6871 E. 1st Street, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This business offers automotive transmission services.
On 2/20/2014 this business’s accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that: 1B. Fulfill all licensing and bonding requirements of applicable jurisdictions; provide all license and bonding information upon application for BBB accreditation; and provide periodic updates upon request of BBB. 6A. Promptly respond to all complaints forwarded by BBB by:
- Resolving the complaint directly with the complainant and notifying BBB, or
- Providing BBB with a response that BBB determines:
- is professional,
- addresses all of the issues raised by the complainant,
- includes appropriate evidence and documents supporting the business' position, and
- explains why any relief sought by the complainant cannot or should not be granted.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered the rating for AAMCO Transmissions include:
- 10 complaints filed against business
- Failure to respond to 4 complaints filed against business
- BBB Accreditation was revoked because the business failed to honor its accreditation agreement with BBB.
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||6|
|Total Closed Complaints||10|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||3|
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. John P. Lindsay Jr., Director
Transmissions - Automobile Auto Parts & Supplies - Rebuilt Auto Repair & Service
Alternate Business NamesHB & J Systems One, Inc.
Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Summary
BBB Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Overview