BBB Accredited Business since 05/01/2011
(309) 454-7700300 Landmark Dr, Normal, IL 61761-2117
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since 05/01/2011
BBB has determined that Sherman's meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised Sherman's' rating include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- No complaints filed with BBB.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Problems with Product / Service||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
0 Customer Reviews Customer Reviews on Sherman's
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0 Customer Reviews|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This company is in an industry that may require licensing, bonding or registration in order to lawfully do business. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Type of Entity
Incorporated: November 1976, DE
Contact InformationPrincipal: Mr. Justin Montgomery (Manager)Customer Contact: Mr. Paul Sherman (Vice President)
Number of Employees
Furniture - Retail, Home Electronics, Mattresses, Appliances - Major - Dealers
Products & Services
Living and bedroom furniture, appliances, TV's, mattresses, and home audio.
Refund and Exchange Policy
If you are not happy with your in-stock purchase,we will take it back and get you something you do like!
1. You will need to select a replacement within 30 days of delivery (for mattresses you will need to sleep on it for 30 days to get past the adjustment period. Then you will have the next 30 days to make a replacement selection.)
2. The replacement item must be the same or higher value (you will pay the
difference if it's more expensive, but we can't refund the difference if it's less expensive).
3. The replacement item must be the same product type. For example, a washer
must be replaced with a washer.
4. You will pay our standard delivery fee for the exchange (in addition to any delivery fees paid for the initial purchase).
5. Stained or damaged products do not qualify, items must be in "like new" condition. For mattresses, using a quality protective pad is a must.
6. One exchange is allowed per purchase.
7. Motion mattress bases, pillows, sheets & mattress protectors are excluded.