BBB Accredited Business since 04/19/2006

P.A.P. Roofing Contractors, Inc.

09/23/2014Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

This company will not return my phone calls regarding repairs they done on my roof which has a warranty for five years.
Problem Date: 9/4/2014
Purchase Date: 7/17/2013
Warranty for 5 years

The following repairs were done:
1) Renail all ridge vents into rafters
2) install ridge vent plugs (ends)
3)secure loose nails puckered-shingles
4)silicone liabilty areas (chimney flashing)
5)silicone ridge vent seams 10foot
6) replace pipe boots as needed-plumbing
We are having leakage that is coming from the roof where this company suppose to have used silicone to stop the leakage and the nails they used are not the right nails on the shingles. I contacted this company from using two phone numbers they have listed on this contract receipt. When I did speak to someone I was told to send my information via text and no one ever returned my phone called.

Paid by check

We are seeking a refund of $475.00. This is the amount that we paid for services,

P.A.P. Roofing Contractors, Inc. responded to Mr. *******'s complaint by going to his home. They verified that all previous contractual repairs were met. Additional services of removing ridge vent,reapplying and sealing at no additional charge were made. Mr. ******* was completely satisfied and the complaint was resolved.

04/19/2016Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

I have 2 leaks in my roof one in the corner in my office and another in a hallway I have called several times and left a massage. The roof was installed in 2008 and these leaks was noticed about a year are so ago

repair the leaks

This man has failed to contact me. I can furnish my phone records to prove he has not called me. I don't understand the immediate urgency. Usually, when people have roof leaks, they do not wait a year to file a complaint or to seek out my phone number. We live in the same community. I am not that hard to find via vehicle if one does not answer the phone. I have responded to a leak several years ago that was not our companies fault. Neglect and maintenance on roofs are the home owners responsibilities and should not be slandered toward companies. P.A.P. roofing contractors has, and always will, maintain the up most customer service. Feel free to call me at ************ (cell phone) or ************ (office phone). The business is located at 2828 Highway 41 North Fort Valley, Ga. 31030.
Sincerely, **** ********** (President P.A.P. Roofing Contractors Inc.)

Roofing Contractors