Central Georgia & the CSRA

BBB Accredited Business since 07/17/2007

07/29/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

The hardwoods floors install by floors 360 are are not properly installed per two inspectors and environment was not feasible for installation.
I will forward the contract, e-mails, pictures, video, and audio by inspectors to support this complaint.

Currently, I'm out of the country working. Prior to leaving I tried to get the hardwood Floors installed in my home located at *************************, GA. However, I was not able to proceed with installing until I left. ***** ****, owner of floors 360 agreed to install the hardwood floors per contract. He first install the bottom floor and receive full payment.Floors 360 install my bottom floor and the bank sent a person to insure that the hardwood was on the floor not as an inspector. The bank also told me their personnel does not assess the quality or if it's properly done. I was unaware of this until I call the bank to let them know that I was having problems. He brought the floors to the house and installed them the same day. After my Dad told me that the floors are making noises and buckling a call ***** and told him my concerns. He said he would check out the problem. At this time, we were already talking about installing the top floors per contract. He went to the property and said you definite have a problem and will assess and call you back. So he call back and said you have a moisture problem. He uninstall some of the wood on the first floor and said he would fix later. However, he quoted the top floor will not have the same problems. I have not paid him for the top floor because both floors have the same problems now. Per inspection,Floors 360 installed my hardwood floors without properly evaluating the situation. Per inspectors, there are rules and regulations that should be followed before installing the floors and floors 360 did not follow. Now, floors 360 refuse to rectify the issue. The floors are buckling, making extremely loud noises, and the floors are not stapled down. So after getting a county inspector finally realize that the floors has to be taken up and reinstall. This is unexceptable. After talking with ***** **** the owner, He refuses to fix the issue.

Floors 360 needs to uninstall the floors and reinstall in a controlled environment. After checking to insure the moisture content is safe for installation or a refund for installation and payment for uninstalling the floor.

This is a follow-up to the complaint filed by ****** *****. The problem he has was determined to be a water damage issue. The Insurance Company has been called in. We are currently working closely with Mr. ***** to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your inquiry. Should you need any additional information, please feel free to contact us.

******* ****

Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing, Contractors - Flooring, Floors - Hardwood, Carpet & Rug Dealers - New, Hardwood Floor Contractors, Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers, Carpet Layers