Middle Georgia Restoration

4 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

01/03/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Grout is cracking from tile installation. The caulking around the crown molding and base boards is also cracking.
**** ********* sent his crew from Middle Georgia restoration to begin a remodel of my home(bathroom, kitchen, floors, painting, and attic door replacement)in August of 2013. The project lasted about three weeks. I contacted **** ********* on November 12, 2013 to address the first set of issues with the cracking of the grout in the shower areas of both bathrooms and the issue with the caulking of the crown molding. Two members of his crew came to my home on November 15, 2013 and fixed the issue. I contacted **** again on November 26th to address new issues with the grout and caulking cracking in the hall bathroom, behind the sink in the kitchen, a small water drip that happens when the hot water is left on in the master bath that is leaking on the back on the cabinet, and water that is coming in under the door in the living room where the new floors were laid. He advised that he would send someone from his crew to my home to address the issues. I advised that I wanted him to come personally to look at the issues so that we would be on the same page. He advised that he would come to my home on Friday November 29, 2013 but he has not responded to any additional phone calls or text messages since then. I requested that he come because I paid him personally each installment due and he is the contractor that I have the contract and warranty with.

I would like for them to correctly fix the issues that I have, or we agree on a monetary refund to null and void the contract and I will get another vender in my home to fix these issues.

Ms. ******
The company did address my issues and everything has been resolved. I attempted to go in yesterday and close the complaint but it showed that it was on hold. Would you please close the complaint or let me know when the hold is released and I will go in and close it.

09/04/2014Guarantee / Warranty Issues