Premier Imports

08/22/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

After my car had been towed to this establishment my calls and messages went unanswered for weeks. When I finally got in touch with the owner:Bad News
My car was towed to this establishment on June 2, 2014 because it overheated and I was not able to drive it. It was fixed here less than a year before for Head Gaskets(hence why I wanted it brought back to this particular place). I was told that some tests would be done to determine if it was the head gaskets again or something else. On June 5, 2014, I was called and told that it could have possibly been a hose; and if it was just the hose I would be charged for that service but if it were the head gaskets then they would be warrantied since it was less than a year that I had them replaced. After that call on June 5, it was a pain to get in contact with anyone at this establishment. I called daily and left messages. It resulted in me calling from different numbers and having family members call to see if they could get in touch with anyone. Finally, one family member was able to make contact on June 19!!! I was told that my car would be ready early that next week. Well that next week, same thing. Calls were unanswered and messages were not returned. On June 26, I rode to the establishment to speak with someone since obviously calling was out of the question. Unfortunately the mechanic there had no answers for me. I looked at my car and it seemed as if it had not been touched. The next morning, June 27, I received a call from the owner. Not because I visited the day before. I left a messages as if I were interested in his services and he was returning my call. I proceeded to ask about my car because it has now been approx 3 weeks. He tells me that my best option is to replace my engine. The head gaskets and cylinder are completely bad on the car. Thats approx $1200 worth of work. How does the problem go from a hose to a completely new motor? I know that other customers did not have to wait 3 weeks for information about their vehicles.

Being that this is my only means of transportation, I would like my car fixed.

Auto Repair & Service, Auto Repairing - Foreign