BBB Accredited Business since 11/20/2008

Wright One Paint & Body

04/08/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

5 speed 2002 Ford ***** was towed by this company **** & ***** St. Damaging rear chassis alignment
At the request of********* County Sheriff, my car was towed from **** & ***** St. in *******, GA. I was ticketed and towed by Wright One Towing. I picked the car up the next day and noticed my rear end fish tailing. Due to rain, I waited to confirm in dry weather. The alignment seemed off and I contacted the Owner and was told to bring in but was unable to due to another car issue. At that regular tune up and purchase of tires from ********* on *****, I was informed that my chassis was cracked due to a very large ditch that i drove in or recent towing. I explained that Wright One Paint and Body recently towed it and the Mechanic told me to take it back along with the tires to show damage of how both rear driver side tires. one purchased 2 weeks after tow and the other purchased 3 weeks later after. I went to the business to speak to owner who began yelling at me and denied towing car. I called the sheriff office because I felt threaten because of yelling, tone, body language. After speaking to officer, he informed me that its a civil matter and I must go to magistrate to make a claim.

I would rather he pay the value of the car because it is unsafe to drive. I do not request a repair from the business.

Mrs. ****** showed up to our facility this month after driving her vehicle since January to say that we damaged her chassis. She was yelling & wanted us to pay her with no validity or proof. She had no documentation from the company. The company that looked at her vehicle is a franchise shop & has no way of determining how & if her vehicle was damaged by us towing it especially since it was towed in January. After Mrs. ****** was loud while we had customers present she yelled that she was taking us to court. I told her okay take us to court. She went outside alone. While outside she was pacing back and forth getting in & out of her vehicle & decided to call the police. I have never heard of a customer with a complaint calling the police due to a disagreement with a business. We do not know what her purpose was in doing so. We do not disrespect or yell at any customer. She was combative upon arrival. The police officer arrived & we remained inside & watched from the window. He told her it was a civil matter which she already knew. He did not make a report & he left. We have already received the court order to respond to within 30 days. We have been in business nine years. We have good business practices & any issues consumers have had were resolved. In this day & time we are not surprised that people no longer want to be diplomatic & discuss but rather sue & attempt to sabotage. We towed her vehicle as well as many others. We are not a car lot. We did not sell her the vehicle. We will not replace her vehicle.

Auto Body Repair & Painting, Towing - Automotive, Auto Repair & Service