Central Florida

Central Florida Water Treatment, Inc.

5 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

09/11/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Failure to provide monthly service.
Installed system 1 / 19 / 14. Paid $300.00 for 6 monthly service calls.
After call recieved 1 call
After call recieved 2nd service
After call Allen came on 7/2.
System now appears to be inoperative

We believe that at least 2/3 of the $300.00 should be refunded.

Tried to resolve the problem refunding 2/3 of the payment done ($200). Sent Check ***** via usps
We feel the system does not need chlorine on a regular basis just as needed.

The $200.00 refund does not provide for corrective action to prevent future customers from having the same poor service.

We want to make an appointment with the customer. We've attended to contact the customer several times. Left messages and there has been no response whatsoever.
We have no problem correcting whatever needs to be corrected, however the issue seems to be the service that was not provided, but never the performance of the system.

I have no interest in speaking to the represenative. They did refund $200.00.

11/20/2012Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

Have had several issues with the Water Conditioning System installed by this company. Will not warranty system
Purchased a complete water conditioning system from this company. The chlorinator and valve that was installed were used but told they would warranty them anyway. The owner has never followed up with a visit or phone call like was promised. Have been told several times that they would be out at a certain time and didnt show up only after several phone calls. Had an issue today 10/30/12 with a chlorine injection pump it is dispersing way to much chlorine so I called this company. The owner called me back and told me they would come out and fix it but they would have to also do a maint. on the system and change all my filters and would charge me but would be glad to fix the chlorinator for an additional fee. I then asked that I didnt receive a 1 year warranty and he started talking down to me that I had a problem then procedeed to threaten me.

send me the part I will not allow him on my property I will agree to have one of his techs come out but not the owner ****.

*****,
Your ANGRY- VIOLENT Personal Deamenor towards me on the phone Today 10/30/2012 at
5:40pm Elicited the following measures be taken by my company.
I FILED A REPORT WITH LONGWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT.

Officer **** ***** ***** has called you and notified you not to call my company anymore. I have been
given a case number. no more calls to my office or the cops will know about it. The reason: No one will deal
with your angry - treatening - violent behavior.
The BBB will not deal with you because you violated rule number one." CONGENIAL AND VOLUNTARY
REASONABLE CIVIL MANNER OF SPEAKING TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC"
They BBB has an advance notice of event. They also know I went to the police Department to Denounce
your Behavior.
The officer heard the perfectly civilized original message you left requesting that you had a chlorination
problem. I DID NOT REPORTED YOUR ANGRY -INTIMIDATING BEHAVIOR TO THEM OUT OF THE
BLUE; THERE WAS A CAUSE .... YOUR LACK OF SELF CONTROL AND OF COURSE THE STAY OUT
OF MY PROPERTY TREATENING REMARKS.
You are better off requesting the service of another company that can put up with your
abuse. UNFORGIVING, BITIER, RECENTFUL, ANGRY GUYS LIKE YOU USUALLY END UP IN THE
HOSPITAL and unfortunately it affects all the people that care about you.
My next Theatre with you is the court system. Again you will fail miserably there because everyone
involved will notice you are an Angry Man. Thank you, ****
P.S.
Any attend to discredit my Company will be taken very serious .
I will also seek legal councel against your antics.

03/05/2012Problems with Product / Service
12/04/2012Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Contracted service to fix my water softener, however, the softener was left inoperable.
Central Florida Water serviced the softener, however, they never fixed the problem. They told m I needed a new valve and new resin, but the "fixes" did not provide soft water. They failed to honor their guarantee, and they refused to return to address the problem when I contacted them repeatedly. The vendor sold me on his company by promising a guarantee on quality. I needed to contact another vendor in order to address the deficiencies.

I spent $300 on the service, and I never got a functional system.

Central Florida Water never provided my home with soft water - that is what I paid them to do. In fact, they never tested the water to determine the composition. After the initial service, I called them to address the problem, but they did not return my calls. When they answered, they hung up on me.

I finally found another service, and I paid them to remedy the situation.

06/12/2012Problems with Product / Service

Water Soft & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies, Water Filtration & Purification Equipment