BBB Accredited Business since 07/29/2008

Exclusive Villas Florida

05/04/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

1 Year Lease on home.
People still in house after my rent was paid and moving truck was here to unload.Garage left 100% full of furniture and garbage
I paid first and last months rent to move in this house 02/01/15. Sold my house in Illinois 01/15/15. Called to see if we could move in on the 15th. Answer was yes if I paid an additional prorated payment. I sent a check over night for what was due. Moving Truck pulled up on the 16th and people were here moving out. They left the house late that day in a huge mess. Furniture in the house and a 100% full garage of boxes and garbage. The property management co. says it my fault for moving early. I feel the rent was paid on the 15th the house is mine that same day. Some one showed up here and took what they wanted from the garage 2 Days later. I was not allowed to use my garage for 4 days until I emptied it and called for a bulk garbage pick up. Garage door not working and no openers. I was told no one Knows where the openers are and thats the way the door has always operated. I replaced the door opener at my cost. Water leak under ground was reported in January by former tenants. Florida Ideal Villas sent me an E_Mail notifying me of the problem after the water company had been here. I paid the repair and received a $140.00 water bill. A list of my complaints was turned in to Ideal Florida villas. 1 Window screen was replaced. The window shade replaced. Faucets repaired, Dryer vent attached back to roof and Huge piles of lint removed from attic. I repaired the toilet, door handle, cleaned the gutters, replaced the pool skimmer door and skimmer basket. Replaced the shower head and the leak in the kitchen sink. I have given up complaining because all I hear is they have fixed everything I complained about. Ideal Florida Villas said I don't call with problems and every thing is repaired in 1 day. Just a Bunch more lies I don't need to hear. I have requested to break my lease, Was told the owner will be contacted. I don't believe that ether, I think the property management co. will just say that the owner said no, so that they don't have to deal with Him. All Ideal Knows how to do is Lie to me and cash my rent check within hours of receiving it.

I want out of this disaster that has been bad since day one.
I hate to come home any more wondering whats broken today.

Ideal Florida villas has sent me an E-Mail stating that they are willing to let me break the lease if I surrender my Security deposit.
The lease states that if I break the lease I owe 2 months rent. They are willing to waive that. This is a fair settlement for this matter. I wish to withdraw my complaint.

****** W. *******