BBB Accredited Business since 11/07/2001

American Homes Rental & Management, Inc

06/24/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

This company fails to give clean Rental house
We Rent House from this company on Mar15-21 2015 on 15 march we arried 12:45 am we didnot found clean house we call this company they offer me to go nearest hotel i tried i couldnot found any hotel we stay whole night outside second day they give me diffrent house for rent around 10:30 am on 16 march 2015 we stay there until 21 march she offer me to stay one night extra or $85 but i have to go for work on 23 mar 2015 so i accept $85 and she ask me how you expecting from me so i told her if i stay in hotel so i pay for $150.00 for two families so i offer $150 but she didnot agree then i am ok with $85 now I email to her or call she spoke with rudely and i will tell about bbb.org central florida she say go head if you need any more information i will provide to you and thank you for hearing me.

we are expecting from two families stay in hotel rent arounnd $ 150.00 because we are not getting house from that night and we stay outside(gas station Parking lot)she offer $85 on that time but now she is not ready to give us even $85.

In response to Mr. ***** complaint, unfortunately Mr. ***** did arrive early hours of the morning to a home which was not ready, he did call our out of hours service, who did inform him to go to a hotel, for the one night, Mr *****, does say he tried to locate a hotel but none were available, there are over 50 hotels in the area were Mr. ***** was supposed to stay, and we have been informed there was availability in some of these places. Mr *****, was contacted the following morning and offered a alternative home, which he accepted, he moved in at 10.30 as stated, when Mr. ***** had settled in to the home he did contact our office, and was informed that if any refund was to be given back it would be refunded by the booking agent he placed the booking with, we informed the booking agent of the problem Mr. ***** had encountered, and asked them to refund one night for the night he had no accommodation, this amount came to $100.37 cents, he was also offered a $50 dollar discount coupon for his next stay. . Mr. ***** continued to call our office, for the remainder of his stay and for a two week period after he left looking for additional compensation, we explained to him, that any claims would have to go through his booking agent. His booking agent has already refunded him the money for the one night stay, which he accepted, as for him been spoken to rudely, this is utter nonsense, in fact when Mr. *****, consistently called the office, he would not let any member of our staff complete a conversation with him, in his endeavor to receive further money.

I have legal email they send to me and i upload the email i received from american homes and rental management.Dear *******,

I had an email back from ******,

She offers in addition to the refund either to give you $85 in cash back or
you can stay an additional night and check out on the 22nd. Please contact
****** today before 4 or Monday morning with your decision.

Best regards / Saludos / ********************* and the FloridaBestVillas team

Apr 1

to me
Hi *******,

You should be hearing from Celine sometime today, I assume. I did talked to
her this morning. Hopefully we will have some kind of news for you.

Regards,

Mayra R***
FloridaBestVillas, LLC
PH: ************ EXT. ***
SKYPE: *************************
www.*********************
-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4800 / Virus Database: 4311/9429 - Release Date: 04/01/15

******* <*******************>
Apr 3

to Celine, Mayra
Hi celine this is the email you send to me on march 20 2015 and now you make a completly u turn from your side now you agree to to pay me $85 dollar or staying one night extra you told me i spoke to ****** and he said my side i paid to you but celine side i didnot have control only she decide her refund please let me know.

Click here to Reply, Reply to all, or Forward
1.2 GB (8%) of 15 GB used
Manage
Terms - Privacy
Last account activity: 4 hours ago

Sorry i received email from you and i didnot understand how both parties misunderstand i spoke them both parties it was very clear on that tme and how they send $85 not one contact me yet so what i will do now please let me know for next step.
thanks.

Mr ***** was mailed a check on June 4, 2015, after the Better Business Bureau, supplied his mailing address on June 4 2015.

Vacation Rentals, Property Management