BBB Accredited Business since 03/29/1989

Westbrook Service Corporation

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

03/14/2016Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

westbrook charged us $66 to fix a problem they caused by improper workmanship
westbrook installed an ac unit and failed to properly install and seal a drainage line ; they returned to fix their error/omission and charged us $66 to pay for their mistake
technician report our disagreement of the charge to manager RAMI who has not taken the time and courtesy to call back to inspect and discuss despite our being annual customers on their service plan

refund to the credit card of $66

Contact Name and Title: Susie Rosser
Contact Phone: 407-841-3310
Contact Email: srosser@westbrookfl.com
We are very sorry that Mr. ******* felt it necessary to elevate the compliant to the BBB. I would have been happy to resolve the situation directly. Unfortunately, Rami failed to follow up with the customer on this credit; despite having already agreed to do so with the technician and our credit department. Our accounting department is working to process the refund of $66 as we speak. Again, we apologize for the oversight.

********
WESTBROOK responded to say a check would be sent to us 10 days ago but to date none has been received and they have not answered a follow up message

ALL TALK NO ACTION

received their refund check

***Document Attached***
The check was cashed by Mr. ******* on 1/15/16. I believe that closes this matter.

08/25/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I spoke to a Supervisor named (Jack) and I was not liking what he had to say about this issue.I'm going to wait and here from Todd G*** .
The problem date was 06-15-2015. The service and install date was on 01-13-2015 by a referrel call from ***********. They contacted Westbrook to come and install a new hot water tank that was old and leaking water all over the floor of my guarge.The hot water tank was not leaking any gas since the time that we have had it. Now since it has been replaced bye Westbrook I occurred a gas leak 5 months later some how. I called Westbrook and advised them of this issue and the Tech(Barry) advised me that this is my problem and not Westbrooks. I told Barry that my hearing is not working too good and that this is going to be covered bye Westbrook or further action will be taken.

Have them come out and fix the problem in a well known manner and keep me from calling the BBB and the Ch 9 news to file a complaint.

Thanks you for your concerns. The customer and I spoke the day the complaint. We sent a tech out and repaired all issues. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

Thanks again,

Todd

10/01/2013Problems with Product / Service

Plumbers, Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair, Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning, Air Conditioning Repair, Water Heaters - Dealers, Generators - Electric, Air Conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial, Air Conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning, Plumbing - Contractor, Plumbers - Commercial, Heating Contractors, Electricians - Commercial, Electricians, Contractor - Gas, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems