BBB Accredited Business since 06/22/2005

Signature Promotional Group LLC

09/10/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I went sent pins that did not match the proof (no color). Company insulted me, argued, and refused to do anything.
After deciding on a model, design, and quantity I requested a quote from Signature Pins and received this:
Proof 1
Total Quantity: 300
Size: 1.0"
Type: Cloisonné
Plating Choice: Silver
Epoxy Dome: No
8MM Post with Attachment Selection: Butterfly/Rubber Clutch (Please select your choice)
Back Stamp: Signature Pins **************
Packaging: Poly bags (Free)
Total Sales Amount: 501.00 (300 x 1.67)

I was satisfied with the proof (which I included above) and went ahead with the order.

I received pins which did not match the proof because they were missing color.
I took pictures of these pins, and sent them in an inquiry to the store.
I received a phone call the next morning from Tammy stating they had a lightning storm and had lost their data; she asked for pictures of the pins.
I called the store, but the rep I spoke with said she did have my pictures.
The rep at the store I spoke with, I believe it was Tammy again, was enormously rude to me.
She told me there WAS color in the pictures I sent her. She just kept repeating that.
I politely agreed to disagree and told her I would take higher quality pictures using my light station and DSLR.
I took those pictures (also attached) and sent them back again.
I have not heard anything.

Honor your own policies and be less rude.

On August 20th after business hours our client sent an email and stated that he had received his order but there was color issues. We responded on the next day the 21st and asked if he would send us a few photos of the pins so we could address his concerns, as all images have to be reviewed by the production team. The customer sent the photos as requested but they were very low quality and we were unable to see the specific issue and we requested better quality non-blurry images for our production team to review.

On the 25th the client sent better images and we sent them to the factory for a determination of the colors used. Later that day, we replied to the client that we were going to remake the order of lapel pins at no charge to him. Our team also suggested we include a darker color to allow for more contrast on the design and included a proof to illustrate this in our email.

The customer reviewed the new digital proof and our suggestion and he replied that the new color and proof was approved and the order was sent to production. On September 1st we sent the client the UPS tracking number of his replacement pins. On September 3rd at 7:17 they were delivered to his house and left on his front porch. We have since followed up to make sure that the pins were received and approved as he requested.

Due to the custom specialized nature of our products we have to take sufficient time to review any concerns and address them on a complete basis and this method can take several days to resolve fully and completely.

Pins - Lapel, Promotional Products, Lanyards, General Merchandise - Retail, Coins & Tokens - Manufacturers