Anime Pagoda

01/08/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I ordered the Hetalia Prussia Messenger Bag Order Number **** I checked on order; two responses, final one they could not get the bag I ordered.
I specifically wanted the Hetalia Prussia messenger bag. The website did not indicate a possibility of a back order. The response to me was that it was on back order. However, when I explained that I needed the bag for a gift, the second e-mail indicated that the manufacturer and suppliers had no bags. I was asked if I would buy another bag. I did not want to buy another bag. I had paid by bank check $53.39. I first ordered the messenger bag on October 4th. By the end of October, I was aware of the fact that I would not get the bag I had ordered. Anime Pagoda does not indicate on their website how they handle a matter like this. However, I think that they should return the money, inasmuch as I am not going to do business with them again. It is almost two weeks that I wrote them asking for my money back, but they have not replied at all. I do know that Amazon sells the Hetalia Prussia messenger bag, and at least one bag is available to be bought.

I wish to have this matter settled with a refund of $53.39.

Collectibles, Internet Shopping