Caribbean Cool Air

04/03/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

My AC unit was installed with a UV light allergy system.

The Tech said he would come by in a year and change the UV bulb. He has not come back. I have spoke with him 5 times 2 of which he made 2 appointments and never showed. He even asked me to text him my address, which I did.

Change UV bulb as promised

To Whom It May Concern:

Thank You for your forwarding of this complaint to me. In the early part of March I received a phone call from the customer Mr. ******, at that point he informed me of this situation, he said he had been talking to my former employee, and he claims that the employee installed a UV light in his air-conditioner a year ago, I have not seen an invoice so therefore I cannot even verify that it UV light has been installed. He said the employee told him that the lightbulb needed to be changed after a year and that he would come back and change the bulb at no charge. As I explained the customer the light bulbs on these units do not need changing unless they are damaged, I asked him if his unit was working and he could not tell me because the unit is inside the air-conditioning air handler, he then wanted me to send an employee to check his unit to make sure it was working. These UV lights comes with a warranty from the manufacturer, I informed him of the situation and told him that he would need to contact a different air-conditioning company because I do not have employees working in his area any longer. And that he does not get a free inspection of his air-conditioning unit after year because he wants to check the lightbulb, at that point he made threats about posting online, as I said previously I have not seen an invoice and to my knowledge his UV light is still working. If in the future he needs air-conditioning service he needs to contact a local contractor.
******* *********
Caribbean Cool Air

05/28/2012Guarantee / Warranty Issues

Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Repair, Air Conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential, Air Conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial, Contractors - General