Tropical Breeze Custom Pools, Inc.

06/15/2015Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Contract stated the price would be $88,000 and the project ended up costing $160,000 with no new additions to the project.
The sales rep came to my home and did an estimate and then supplied me with a contract with all the prices broken down for building a new pool, barbeque and laying pavers. The price was $88,000. Once the project got started the contractor kept coming to me telling me that everything cost more and if I didn't pay, he would stop the project. After the entire project was completed with nothing new added to the orignal contract, I ended up paying almost double $160,000. During the project my brand new driveway was scratched with their dozer tools as well. JJ, the contractor recommended a company that would be able to stain it. The company ruined my new driveway and Tropical Breeze never took any responsibility for the initial scratches.

I would like a full review and breakdown of everything the $160,000 went to and a payment for the scratches on my driveway. I would also like reasoning the initial quote was so much different from what I ended up paying and a refund for the money that was pocketed and not used for the project.

Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design