In Central California and Inland Empire Counties

BBB Accredited Business since 08/24/2011

Petersen Pools, Inc.

07/01/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint: I hired **** ******** to find and fix a leak in my swimming pool. He said he could fix it. He sent his men out and they drained the pool and epoxied around the rocks. Then the pool was filled and it looked good so I was stupid enough to pay him $711.91. After a few days I discovered the pool was still leaking. Since then, I have called and left messages telling **** that the pool still leaks. He will not answer my calls nor call me back. I am frustrated and angry. Obviously he did work that did not need to be done and I still need to hire someone to fix the problem.

Hi ******,

I am sorry I did not return your phone call. I am willing to meet with you and discuss the repairs that were made and also revisit our original conversation. When we originally met and looked over your pool we determined that the pool construction was not water tight and the rocks would need to be removed and sealed to repair the job properly. You decided that that was out of your price range and agreed to try and seal the rocks and see if that could stop the problem. I explained this repair as a 'band aid repair" with no guarantees or promises. We patched the rocks to the best of our abilities, drained the pool, rebalanced the chemicals and made additional repairs at our own cost as well. I want to resolve the issue and do so in a timely manner please expect my phone call tomorrow morning.

My pool is leaking worse and I still have not heard anything from **** ******** The yard is sopping wet in the leak spot. It is a mess. **** **** not even return my phone calls. It is to the point that I must call someone else to fix the leak that **** said he would fix. I am out the money for nothing. **** did work that did not need to be done and he doesn't care that I still have the problem.

Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design, Swimming Pools - Leak Detection & Repair, Swimming Pool Service & Repair