BBB Accredited Business since 07/29/1991

Jeff Kerber Pool Plastering, Inc.

08/18/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

**** ****** has been plastering pools since the mid 1950's. After completion of my pool....I find that very hard to believe. My new plaster is full of trowel marks, cracks, and color variation. After sending the trouble squad to my home to fix my issues, "polish" my plaster...using acid and a grinding tool...it looks worse...And that took years off the life of plaster. I have called and called and called with no results. Complete lack of concern or respect for the costumer. The job was 7/2013...still waiting. Acct: Paid in full!
Product_Or_Service: Pool Plaster

I believe there are not only contract issues here, but product, guarantee, customer service, and repair issues as well. I may have received the product that the salesman and I talked about...but it did not in any way shape or form, look like I was told.....And when there was a problem...it was not addressed properly. The life of my plaster has been compromised by the use of acid and grinding tools. I am asking for a full refund.

We started working with the consumer on February 27, 2014 and the work was all completed on March 20, 2014. We believe the issue has been resolved.

****

05/07/2015Guarantee / Warranty Issues

Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design, Swimming Pools - Leak Detection & Repair, Swimming Pool Equipment & Supplies, Swimming Pool Tile Cleaning, Water/Pool Heating - Solar, Swimming Pool Service & Repair