All American Painting

11/04/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Contracted to paint pvt residence. Used pure silicone (unpaintable) cauking on all seems and joints resulting in extensive pealing and cracking.
Contract signed for painting, caulking and spackling house on 04/05/13. Painted house following week. within three weeks cracks started forming in cualking within 5 weeks over 50% of caulking cracked or paint peeling or both. Called ***** repeatedly for two weeks. He finally responded and said he come look at it. a month went by. called again for another three weeks he finally responded with excuses and came by within a few days and evaluated the problem. He admitted that he needed to repair the faulty work and said he would look at his schedule. another month went by. I started calling again. I finally got him on the phone and told him he needed to deal with the issue he promised me he would call me back the nxt day with a schedule. That was the last time I heard from him. On aprox 09/15/2013 I called and left a voice mail on *****'s line that he had two weeks to fix the problem or I would be forced to take action. A week later after no response from *****, I called and left a message with his wife, also no response. I strongly suggest you drop him from the BBB or better yet give him a C minus rating or worse. Your current A+ rating is in no way valid at this time and I feel you are as responsible as they are as I checked his rating prior to contracting his services.

Either they emediately, and I mean yesterday come and fix the problem or refund my $2400.00 period or action will be persued in court and against his contractors and business licenses.

I want my house painted correctly. as for Oct 16th, I will be home all day.As for *********'s claim as to not receiving any calls from me I'll be happy to send her a copy of my phone records that state otherwise. I suggest she come over and personally see the damage that not one but two different contractors have adentified as silicone.

The caulking will be fixed. We have not had the chance to make it back to his home. I spoke with his earlier and have agreed to be by to start on the work by before the end of this week most likely by Friday and will finish it by Monday. No later.

*****