Central California and Inland Empire Counties

BBB Accredited Business since 08/25/2011

Account Resolution Group LLC

2 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

09/15/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

My employer's number was not listed - and received a call on work line, asked to verify myself, was not aware of whom I was speaking to.
08/22/2014 rec a call from **** asking me to verify myself - this call came into my department main line with is recorded for customers. This number was never provided to any vendor or anyone else, as I'm not allowed to receive calls on this line.

please remove number from call list.

We have reviewed the request from the consumer and have updated our records to no longer call the number requested.

01/23/2014Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

this company keeps on calling me at work, lies about what reason it's for. Call has NOTHING to do with me.
this company (account resolution group)keeps on calling me at work, place of business, lies about what reason it's for. Ends up the Call has NOTHING to do with me. I asked them to stop interrupting me and my work and they called (5) times today, blocking clients calls and costing myself distress and loss of working funds as client calls for my business are being blocked by ARG harassment.

STOP calling me, my office, place of work and get me off the list !!!

ARG was provided the complaining party as a reference on a business matter we are handling. There has been a no contact with a live party until 1-09-14 in which point our representative was informed this was not a good phone number and was requested to not call again. Our records where updated accordingly and the number flagged as a do not call phone number.

Had more calls since then = so the system of (do not call / Flagged) is NOT working. Maybe they can try again ? Thank you !

The account flag was updated after the last call placed on the 10th. The individual will not recieve additional calls

Collection Agencies, Collection Systems