BBB Accredited Business since 09/16/1993

San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino

2 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

02/02/2015Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

A cash advance $210 was to be canceled and left in my bank account-I had a expired ID casino;CANCELED the trans.I was still charged
and they refuse to refund the amount that has been posted to my bank acc. They give me the run around as they requested I disputed with my bank but was denied 3x because the casino wont refund.

I want my money back- A full refund.

Hello *****, just wanted to give you an update regarding the above case. We use a third party vendor when conducting transactions of this nature and as such refunds and disputes can take a little time to resolve. We've been in touch with all parties and can confirm Ms. ******'s refund was processed Monday Jan 12th 2015. We have reached out to Ms. ****** to offer her some sort of compensation (Meal Comp etc.) for the confusion and inconvenience caused.

We pride ourselves on our great service and when we do not deliver we do everything we can to make it right. Hopefully in this case we have achieved that. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Have great weekend.

Regards

***** ******
Cage Operations Director

They did everything they could to fix the situation. Thank you.

01/21/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

1099G not provided
In 2012 I had some winnings in the casino and they delivered some 1099G to me but not all of them. IRS just contact me to let me know that my taxes are missing some information related to this matter. I contact them in regard of this issue and now they want to collect $13 DOLLARS per copy???? I have to pay for a service they should provide in first place...delivering the 1099G forms to their customers.

I need San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino to send, on time, the copies I'm requesting. They should delivered to me in first place.

We have reached out to Ms. ***** on 11/18/2014 and are sending her the proper tax forms (W-2G) in the next few days.

It is not truth. I receive a call from them letting me now that I have to pay $13 if I want those copies and I will have to go all the way to the Casino to pick it up. I never received the copies before and we're talking since 2012. They take advantage of America people, not only the business doesn't pay taxes because the Indian Reservation issue; but still they squeeze more money from taxpayer.

*****,
I am being told by our controller that we mailed them out, and asked Ms. ***** to give us a call if they were not received by a specific date if she did not receive them and she did not call our controller's office. We therefore assumed she received them. As for the fees, she had already paid for it before I had asked our controller about them.
-****

THEY ARE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH. I HAD TO FIND SOMEBODY TO ACOMPANY ME TO THE CASINO AND PAID $16 ON ONE OF THEIR CASH SERVICES WINDOWS IN ORDER TO OBTAIN THE W-2 COPIES. THEY DID NOT SEND ANY FORMS TO MY APARTMENT. I CALLED THEM SEVERAL TIMES AND EXPLAINED MY SITUATION, THE PLACE IS VERY FAR AWAY FROM WHERE I LIVE AND THE CONTROLLER TOLD ME THAT THAT'S THE ONLY WAY...I HAVE TO GO TO PICK IT UP AND PAY THE $16 IF I WANT MY COPIES.

Casinos, Bingo & Gaming Halls, Food & Beverage Services