In Central California and Inland Empire Counties

BBB Accredited Business since 04/27/2011

On Call Air Conditioning and Heating Repair for Less

07/29/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Improper or inferior service

Complaint: My Wife and I were over charged for a service that did not fix the actual problem. We did not receive invoices for two visits in dame day.
On call came to my house to evaluate and fix my A/C unit. I was charged $240 in cash for **** to replace the condesor coil. He go this payment gave me no invoice and left. He was called with in 30 minutes to be asked to come back because the A/C unit stopped working again. He did not want to come back was rude to my wife over the phone and stated that he could not come back till after 5pm. After multiple phone calls between my wife and **** he came back, he blamed the damage on PG&E because we had a smart box installed on the unit. He disconnected the box and said that;s what was causing the outage took another $85 and left with out giving me an invoice again and, Not 10 minutes later it stopped working again. Finally we a different A/C technician told me that a condensor coil replacement with labor should not cost more than $100, and he replaced our motor with labor for $325 and cleaned and maitanced the unit which the other guy **** did not do that and told us that the charge for a new motor was going to be $425 with the $200 discount he was going to give us. **** of On Call heating and air took us for a ride deliberately over charged us and did not do proper maintenance.

I did a diagnostic for these people for $85.00 not $240.00 it makes not sense. There's no way in the world a coil could cost $200. They must've paid someone else to do that. They called me several times after the diagnose, about 10 times. I explained to the girl that she needed a condenser fan motor and bid her $380 with $85 discount. They did not want to go with me. I don't know why they are saying I charged $240. I did forget to give them an invoice but I can send them one if they want.
I do take care of my customers. I am willing to mail them a check for $85 for the diagnostic but not $240, I don't know why they are asking for that much. I am willing to do this as a professional to take care of it.

09/18/2012Problems with Product / Service

Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential, Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems