Joe's Professional Tree Service, Inc.

01/21/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Damages to my Property while working in neighbors yard.
In early September, Joe's Professional Tree Service Inc. was hired to take down three tree's in my neighbors yard (***************************************************** While taking these tree's down, Joe's employees did not ask me if I cared if they could let the limbs and debris from these tree's fall in my yard. Instead they allowed them to fall in my yard resulting in major damage to my front lawn and shrubbery between our housed that is my property. I politely asked them to keep the limbs being cut down off of my property and they said there was nothing they could do about it and they would clean it up. I had about 100 branches / limbs left in my yard over night as well as them cutting branches of of my tree's. I contacted Joe (the owner) and he said that all he could do was offer me an apology and that the limbs left in my yard over night was due to a storm. The following day, Joe's employees waited for my wife and I to leave and they drove a bobcat in my yard to remove the limbs and branches left over night. As one could imagine, the bobcat damaged my driveway, a clean out pipe cap for my sewer and destroyed my front lawn. I spoke to an employee the next day that was working in ********** yard and he stated that he couldn't believe that one of his co workers would drive the bobcat in my yard! On top of trespassing, my yard looks terrible as a result of the their carelessness.

I had 3 different estimates sent to Joe and was willing to accept the lowest of the 3 for the damages. I have copies of all of the quotes and pictures of all of the debris left in my yard as well as damages to my yard from the branches / limbs and bobcat. I'm seeking a settlement of $2800 which is the lowest estimate of the three for the damages to my lawn.

Tree Service, Tree Service - Pruning, Land Clearing & Leveling, Stump Removal & Grinding, Brush Clearing Services