This Business is not BBB Accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Global Tellink is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered Global Tellink's rating include:
- 38 complaints filed against business
- Failure to respond to one complaint filed against business.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine size of business. BBB evaluation of business is based on rating formula's smallest size classification.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||3|
|Billing / Collection Issues||13|
|Problems with Product / Service||21|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||38|
Contact InformationPrincipal: Kathi Tarkir (Complaint Analyst)
Industry TipsBeware of Fraudulent International Phone Calls
Changing Wireless Carriers? You Can Now Keep the Same Number
Prepaid Cell Phone Services
Protecting Your Long Distance Service