Central & South Alabama

BBB Accredited Business since 06/16/2009

Diamonds Direct Birmingham

03/14/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

I have been told untruths and now have a wife who wants the larger diamond.
No updates
My deposit ???
bad experence with no end in sight
upset wife
The store sold ring dec 19 to be delivered no later than Feb 1, 2013. Feb 4 my wife was told the ring was silver color not gold ad was sent back and would be back in 14 days. I called next day and was told the same thing by another person.I asked why I was not notified the person said I should have been notified. I was asked for updates.
Called back Feb 8 for update and was told the ring was not sent back and my wife could wear it until correct one came in.
Feb. 15 I called to get update(approx 10:15 am) and was told I would get callback. Wife called later and she was told she would get callback.
Approx 2:00 pm no one had called us back We counted days feb 1 plus 14 is feb 15 so we went to get the ring. The wrong ring was there but did not have the diamond in it. I was told she could wear it. ??? the sales person showed her diamonds because she was trying to know for sure how the ring would look. the result was that she liked the diamond he showed her which was about $**** more and I was told that they would finance it.

The person told me he would call me today with info about delivery and adjusted price It is now after 5:00 pm and I do not expect a call.

I feel that we have had very bad business pratcice
and I no longer know how to deal with this company
and have no intention to pay an additional *****
that was totally unexpected.

I do not think that I'm out of order to expect
updates and honesty. This was supposed to be a plesant experence for my wife.

unknown

I have never been in a mess like this and do not know what is fair.

Diamonds Direct Birmingham has acknowledged the ***** complaint and understands that there was a miscommunication on the special order of their ring. We promptly took care of the customer as soon as we were notified of the customer's dissatisfaction and the issue has been resolved. Diamonds Direct is known for being an exceptional customer service oriented company who strives to ensure that every customer is 100% satisfied with their purchase.

Jewelers - Retail, Jewelry Designers, Appraisal - Management, Jewelry Repair, Diamonds