Dixie HomeCrafters, LLC

8 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

06/17/2014Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

Windows failing to stay open
Fell on my hand
I purchased triple pane windows installed around my home. I was promised lifetime guarantee, cost was more $15,000. Now I am having problems with my windows not staying up. I have called every phone number I can find and all are either turned off or sales companies.

Replacement of windows not functioning properly as promised.

09/18/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Purchased Gutters in 2008 and feel as though we paid too much and did not receive gutters for the ENTIRE house.
One side of the home did not receive gutters and when I contacted them they offered to put gutters on for extra cost. We paid over $3000.00 for this service, plus they used us a references for future buyers. We fell as though we got a bad deal. We should have done better homework.

Put gutters on the other side of home at no charge.

05/16/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Of the 6 windows I purchased, 4 of them are defective.
In October of 2010 Dixie Home Crafters installed 6 windows in my house. 4 of these windows have a manufacturing defect and there are spores growing between the panes of glass. All the windows were installed by Dixie Home Crafters. The sales rep was************. None of the contact information we were given work. Having paid roughly $6000 for the windows I feel ripped off and very upset since the windows were financed and are still being paid off. I am tired of paying for defective windows.

I want all the defective windows replaced or the amount that I am still owe needs to be forgiven.

11/30/2012Problems with Product / Service