This business is not BBB accredited.Additional Locations
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
On 12/18/2014 this business's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that Accredited Businesses meet and abide by the following standards:
- 1C. Be free from government action that demonstrates a significant failure to support BBB ethical principles in marketplace transactions (this requires a determination by BBB as to the nature of any violation, whether it was caused or condoned by management, and actions taken to resolve underlying issues that led to the government action).
- 3A. Make known all material facts in both written and verbal representations, remembering that misrepresentation may result not only from direct statements but by omitting or obscuring relevant facts.
- 3B. Ensure that any written materials are readily available, clear, accurate and complete.
- 4B. Clearly disclose to customers:
- direct and effective means to contact the business
- terms of any written contract
- any guarantees or warranties accompanying a product
- any restrictions or limitations imposed (e.g. limited supply, maximum number available per customer)
- the business' return/refund policy
- any recurring commitment into which the customer may be entering, including information on how future billing will occur
- total cost of the transaction, including tax, shipping and handling, and other related charges
- 5A. Fulfill contracts signed and agreements reached.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of No Rating. The reason is as follows:
- BBB does not have sufficient information to issue a rating on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||1|
|Total Closed Complaints||1|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Type of Entity
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Business ManagementMr. Wannis Allen, Owner
CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING SERVICES BATHROOM REMODELING GRANITE DOORS WINDOWS FIRE & WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION HOME DESIGN & PLANNING BASEMENT - FINISHING HOME IMPROVEMENTS- ADDITIONS KITCHEN REMODELING KITCHEN & BATH-DESIGN & REMODELING BUILDING CONTRACTORS CARPENTERS CONTRACTORS - GENERAL GUTTERS & DOWNSPOUTS HOME BUILDERS HOME IMPROVEMENTS PAINTING CONTRACTORS PATIO & DECK BUILDERS ROOFING CONTRACTORS SIDING CONTRACTORS WATERPROOFING CONTRACTORS
Service AreaOhio and West Virginia
The following describes a pending government action that has been formally brought by a government agency but has not yet been resolved. We are providing a summary of the government's allegations, which have not yet been proven.
On December 4, 2014, the West Virginia Attorney General, Patrick Morrisey filed a lawsuit in Kanawha County Circuit Court. Charges filed allege the business is in violation of West Virginia's Consumer Credit & Protection Act for not including upfront and/or well-explained price for the work to be be done, description of goods or services purchased, the contractors' full identity, consumers' three-day right to cancel, or anticipated completion date. The matter is pending. For more details go to http://www.ago.wv.gov/pressroom/Documents/Quick%20Silver%20-%20Second%20Amended%20Complaint.pdf