Southern Alberta & East Kootenay

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

12/20/2012Problems with Product / Service
11/20/2012Problems with Product / Service
06/10/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

************* / City Tile sold me a stool that broke shortly after I purchased it. I brought it back and they said they would fix it or refund my money. After many months of following up in person and via email, they finally said that they would offer me a refund. I never received the refund, and they stopped responding to my emails.

The last correspondence they sent to me said the followin:
"I was able to find your receipt. We will get you a cheque. Do you want to have it mailed or would you prefer to pick

It up? You could also use it as a store credit. The amount is 183.75$

********************

I responded on February 10 that mail was my preference. I have received and heard nothing since despite following up again via email twice.

Non-ceramic Tile Stores, Home Accessories, Furniture Retailers, Home Renovations, Home Improvement Builders, Kitchen and Bath - Design and Remodeling Companies, Granite Distributors, Remodelers, Interior Decorators, Ceramic Tile Companies