BBB Accredited Business since 08/03/2011

Builder's Channel

10/06/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

This Co. was contacted by Belfor Property Restoration numerous times.June 3/2015 June 10 &23.Each time we were told they would be in touch with a day or so.Finally July 13 we called Belfor again. Later that day ***** from Builder's Channel called & said they would be here to do the repair of standing water in our eave-troughs that afternoon or first thing in the a.m. 9:30 next a.m. I called ***** & he said we were not his only job to do , but would be here in an hour. Well they still haven't arrived or called & won't return calls.I told Belfor I was contacting BBB.

I have not been in a big rush to have this done. I took Builder's Channel at their word when they were coming, as I'm sure Belfor did as well.I just want the job done & done right, not a bunch of insulting lies. They asked if I was going to be home, so I have been here waiting & no word from anyone.

General Contractors, Eavestroughs, Siding Contractors, Home Renovations-Exterior, Contractors-Interiors