Mezzanine Spa

05/29/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I just found out through phoning Mezzanine Spa that they are closed. No notice was given to any of the customers. I have a gift certificate that was purchased for my daughter in the amount of $80. What recourse do I have in obtaining the value of this certificate. ARe they not obligated to honour as this is considered to be revenue for them that has not been honoured by way of offering the service.

$80

The closure of Mezzanine Spa was a sudden and difficult decision. We made every effort to contact anyone with upcoming appointments of the closure. We have since found someone to take over the spa unit. It will be under a different name and owner. Part of the agreement was that the new business will honor gift cards from Mezzanine. I trust this will satisfy this issue. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused to our clients.

07/22/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

was given 2 gift cards for christmas,booked appointment for spa in june for july 15th. when i phone for the appointment i told them i had gift cards and was told that it was ok and booked my appointment. when i got there for my appointment i was told that they could not honor my gift cards as the business that the cards were for went bankrupt.the new owners had taken over the business at that location and is named now ***********************. location and ph. # is the same. These gift cards were worth $300. I do not have the owners name for the Mezzanine Spa to locate them.

I want my money back for the 2 gift cards;.l

respected sir
22/0/14
Response to my Question:
-Bought Asset and Liability or
-Bought Asset only?
Ans:
hello sir
I have agreement with landlord for leaseand I paid previous owner for four pedicure chair and counter table thats it.
I dont have any other agreement.

I ******* ******** owner of A ********** ****** *** .
I opened this place on 5th of july 2014.
This location was owned by other owner and they close the door .
We have no relationship with previous owner we ree lease this place .
we can not refund gift certificates and money to the clints which belongs to previous . in that terms we are not resposible for anything .

Day Spas, Nail Salons, Massage Therapists