Michael's Limousine Company, Inc.
Posted On: 8/7/2013
Full Time / Part time
CDL with passenger endorsement
- Never pay upfront fees. No legitimate job offer will require out of pocket expenses from a potential employee for background checks, credit reports or administrative fees before an interview.
- Never give out your social security number or date of birth to a prospective employer until you are at the background check stage.
- Never provide credit card or bank numbers or engage in a monetary transaction of any sort until you have been hired.
- Never provide any non-work related personal information (i.e. eye color, marital status, dependants, etc.) over the phone or online.
- Be cautious when dealing with contacts outside of your own country.
- When using social networking sites be sure to check the actual website of the business posting the position to verify it actually exists. If you don’t see it on their site, chances are it’s a scam.