Automotive Customer Service Rep
BBA Remanufacturing, Inc.
Posted On: 7/29/2013
Full-Time, 10:00am - 6:30pm Mon - Fri.
BBA Reman has rapidly become an international market leader in the remanufacture of automotive parts, spanning 3 continents and 11 countries worldwide. We are currently looking for highly motivated individuals who have charisma, confidence and are passionate about cars to join our customer service team.
Automotive customer service experience
$25,000 - $40,000 depending on experience + 20% monthly bonus, 401k, health, dental, 15 days vacation and more!
- Never pay upfront fees. No legitimate job offer will require out of pocket expenses from a potential employee for background checks, credit reports or administrative fees before an interview.
- Never give out your social security number or date of birth to a prospective employer until you are at the background check stage.
- Never provide credit card or bank numbers or engage in a monetary transaction of any sort until you have been hired.
- Never provide any non-work related personal information (i.e. eye color, marital status, dependants, etc.) over the phone or online.
- Be cautious when dealing with contacts outside of your own country.
- When using social networking sites be sure to check the actual website of the business posting the position to verify it actually exists. If you don’t see it on their site, chances are it’s a scam.