National EMS Institute, Inc.
NATIONAL EMS INSTITUTE seeks recruiter for student admissions. Ideal candidate will have strong sales experience (not necessarily in education), computer literacy, reliable and punctual nature, exceptional interpersonal skills, strong drive, ability to work in a team, honesty, integrity, multi-tasking skills, high level of organization, and the ability to take direction and grow in a position. We offer a fun and collegiate environment in a rapidly growing business. Candidate resume must demonstrate ability to retain a job for more than two years. We seek a long-term, career-oriented employee.
• Completes and maintain all required paperwork and data entry in an accurate and timely manner
• Works with other departments to ensure student satisfaction
• Verifies criteria for admission to school
• Assists prospective students in completing the admissions process in the most efficient and supportive manner
• Assists students with finalization of enrollment process and is responsible for student through drop/add period
• Develops an ongoing relationship with the prospective student from enrollment through graduation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organizational and time management skills
• Basic computer applications including email and the Internet
• Must be able to work any hours between 7:45am-9:15pm, Mon-Sun (some teams may require an earlier start) - able to work weekends, and evening hours.
• Professional experience in Relationship and/or Consultative Sales preferred
• Comfortable in a highly structured and regulated work environment
• Experience working in a performance driven environment
• Ability to achieve success individually and as part of a team
• Persistence combined with a positive attitude and approach to work and others -- self-motivating work style
• Mature, positive and collaborative interpersonal skills
This is a commission based position, weekly paychecks in this position are anywhere from $200 - $1000 a week depending on self motivation
CPR TRAINING & CERTIFICATION CPR TRAINING & CERTIFICATION